How to install a Debian 8 'Jessie' server
A practical guide to set up your own Linux super server at home!
In a easy to follow way (you can copy and paste all you need) this site will guide you step by step through:
- Debian 8 'Jessie' installation
- System configuration (network, software, remote access, system clock, …)
- Internal server (local network auto configuration, file sharing with Windows or Mac clients, antivirus and anti-spam filtering, …)
- Intranet server (web server, instant messaging, proxy server with content filtering, media server, revision control server, …)
- E-mail server (secure IMAP server, webmail interface, anti-spam e anti-virus filtering integration, e-mail fetching, …)
- Internet server (http e https with php and MySQL support, secure ftp, webdav, …)
- System monitoring (graphical interface, system statistics, e-mail notifications, …)
- Security (intrusion detection system, security auditing, e-mail notifications, …)
So let's start with the Debian 8 'Jessie' Server!
Your feedback is welcome!
This site is for you!
Linux, and the Linux community helped me a lot! This site is my contribution to the Linux community! I hope this guide will help you.
And if you like it, please spread the word: tell a friend, tell the world!